Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Beautiful Blogger Award





Thanks so much Little Pink Crayon for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.

Rules
  • Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
  • List seven random things about yourself.
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
  • Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.

Random Facts About Me

1.      I am an animal lover, every time I see one I have to name it. One time my fiancé and I  were in Germany and I saw a baby hedgehog, it was so cute, and all I heard was “Do  not name the hedgehog!” I named him Barry. 
2.      I would eat Chinese food everyday if I could, I LOVE LOVE it.   
3.      Frozen yogurt is my obsession, any flavour and as a treat I have a large one.
4.      I am right handed, yea I know it’s a boring fact to know.
5.      I am a tea-a-holic
6.   I love the colour black, a lot of my clothes are black.  I will stop wearing it when they  create a darker colour.
7.   I love Minnie Mouse and make it my mission to buy one from each country I go to.

My Nominees

1.      Bee Reads Books
2.      Padfoots Library
3.      Read It and Geek
5.      The Bookish Life
7.      Mountain Rhinestones


I am looking forward to reading all your facts.  :)

Selina x