Monday, 18 May 2015

Liebster Award


    Thanks so much Diaries of A Book Lover for nominating me for the Liebster Award.   

    Rules

    • Link back to the person that nominated you
    • Give 11 random facts about yourself
    • Answer 11 questions from your nominator
    • Nominate 11 new and obscure bloggers
    • Come up with 11 questions for them to answer
    • Inform your nominees


    Random Facts About Me

    1.     I live in Ireland
    2.     I love ice-cream and make it my mission when I am on holidays to eat one a day.  
    3.     I am a tea-a-holic
    4.     I will write down my thoughts on a book while reading it
    5.     I am scared of the dark
    6.     I constantly updating my reading progress on Goodreads for each book
    7.     I love Minnie Mouse 
    8.     I name most animals I see
    9.     My Fiancé and I go on very adventurous holidays
    10. Recently graduated with a degree in Technology Management
    11. Always wanted to be a librarian 

    Questions From My Nominator 

    1. A popular author you have not read books by?

    Cassandra Clara.  I have been meaning to read The Mortal Instruments as a long time now but haven't got around to it yet. 

    2. If you could have a box set of any 6 books what would they be?(Can be any book)

    1.     Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
    2.     The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
    3.     Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
    4.     Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
    5.     Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day 
    6.     Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

    3. Favourite genre of music?

    I don't really have a favourite genre of music. I listen to everything and anything. 

    4. Would you like to be an author?

    I have always thought about being an author. But I don't have a great imagination to write a book.  

    5. A strong female character in a TV show that you like?

    Kate Beckett from Castle. She is tough, smart and highly motivated. She is brilliant.  

    6. Biggest physical book pet peeve?

    When someone turns down the corners of a page to bookmark where they are.  It's like, that is what a bookmark is for, buy one. 

    7. Favourite place to buy books?

    Waterstones. I just love that shop, every time I go into the shop I get all excited. I could spend hours browsing all the different shelves of books and always seem to spend a lot of money.  

    8. What are two people that you ship not from the same book?

    Oh, this is a very tricky question which am not sure I can answer. 

    9. Skydiving or bungee jumping?

    I am scared of heights so think bungee jumping is the safer one out of the two to choose.  

    10. What is your opinion on libraries

    They are brilliant. They make reading available to absolutely everyone with such a wide variety to choose from.

    11. Favourite TV show couple?

    Richard Castle and Kate Beckett or Mr and Mrs Castle now.

    Bloggers I Nominate

    2.     Olivia Catastrophe
    3.     BookKitty
    4.     A GREAT Read
    8.     Bookishly Devoted
    9.     The Book of Jules

    Questions For My Nominatees

    1.     What is the first book you can remember reading? 
    2.     Which do you prefer; EBook, Hardcover or Softcover? 
    3.     Do you read more than one book at a time? If 'Yes' how many? 
    4.     Do you prefer a Standalone or a Series? 
    5.     Who is your favourite author(s)? 
    6.     Do you have a favourite Standalone or Series? 
    7.     Coffee or Tea? 
    8.     Is there a Standalone or Series you really wanted to like but could not? 
    9.     What is your dream career? 
    10.  What was the last book you read? 
    11.   Night out or a night in cuddled up with a good book?

    Selina x